NOTE: This information is not provided as legal advice. Always consult a lawyer and seek legal guidance.
Wisconsin expandable baton laws can be found under the Licence to carry a concealed weapon 175.60.
175.60 License to carry a concealed weapon.
175.60(1)(j) “Weapon” means a handgun, an electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a), a knife other than a switchblade knife under s. 941.24, or a billy club.
Here is the whole thing!
175.60 License to carry a concealed weapon.
(1) Definitions. In this section:
(ac) “Background check” means the searches the department conducts under sub. (9g) to determine a person’s eligibility for a license to carry a concealed weapon.
(ag) “Carry” means to go armed with.
(b) “Department” means the department of justice.
(bm) “Handgun” means any weapon designed or redesigned, or made or remade, and intended to be fired while held in one hand and to use the energy of an explosive to expel a projectile through a smooth or rifled bore. “Handgun” does not include a machine gun, as defined in s. 941.27 (1), a short-barreled rifle, as defined in s. 941.28 (1) (b), or a short-barreled shotgun, as defined in s. 941.28 (1) (c).
(bv) “Law enforcement agency” does not include the department.
(c) “Law enforcement officer” has the meaning given in s. 165.85 (2) (c).
(d) “Licensee” means an individual holding a valid license to carry a concealed weapon issued under this section.
(e) “Motor vehicle” has the meaning given in s. 340.01 (35).
(f) “Out-of-state license” means a valid permit, license, approval, or other authorization issued by another state if all of the following apply:
1. The permit, license, approval, or other authorization is for the carrying of a concealed weapon.
2. The state is listed in the rule promulgated by the department under s. 165.25 (12m) and, if that state does not require a background search for the permit, license, approval, or authorization, the permit, license, approval, or authorization designates that the holder chose to submit to a background search.
NOTE: The cross-reference to s. 165.25 (12m) was changed from s. 165.25 (12) by the legislative reference bureau under s. 13.92 (1) (bm) 2. to reflect the renumbering under s. 13.92 (1) (bm) 2. of s. 165.25 (12), as created by 2011 Wis. Act 35.
(g) “Out-of-state licensee” means an individual who is 21 years of age or over, who is not a Wisconsin resident, and who has been issued an out-of-state license.
(h) “Photographic identification card” means one of the following:
1. An operator’s license issued under ch. 343 or an identification card issued under s. 343.50.
2. A license or card issued by a state other than Wisconsin that is substantially equivalent to a license or card under subd. 1.
(i) “State identification card number” means the unique identifying driver number assigned to a person by the department of transportation under s. 343.17 (3) (a) 4. or, if the person has no driver number, the number assigned to the person on an identification card issued under s. 343.50.
(j) “Weapon” means a handgun, an electric weapon, as defined in s. 941.295 (1c) (a), a knife other than a switchblade knife under s. 941.24, or a billy club.
(2) Issuance and scope of license.
(a) The department shall issue a license to carry a concealed weapon to any individual who is not disqualified under sub. (3) and who completes the application process specified in sub. (7). A license to carry a concealed weapon issued under this section shall meet the requirements specified in sub. (2m).
(b) The department may not impose conditions, limitations, or requirements that are not expressly provided for in this section on the issuance, scope, effect, or content of a license.
(c) Unless expressly provided in this section, this section does not limit an individual’s right to carry a firearm that is not concealed.
(d) For purposes of 18 USC 922 (q) (2) (B) (ii), an out-of-state licensee is licensed by this state.
(2g) Carrying a concealed weapon; possession and display of license document or authorization.
(a) A licensee or an out-of-state licensee may carry a concealed weapon anywhere in this state except as provided under subs. (15m) and (16) and ss. 943.13 (1m) (c) and 948.605 (2) (b) 1r.
(b) Unless the licensee or out-of-state licensee is carrying a concealed weapon in a manner described under s. 941.23 (2) (e), a licensee shall have with him or her his or her license document and photographic identification card and an out-of-state licensee shall have with him or her his or her out-of-state license and photographic identification card at all times during which he or she is carrying a concealed weapon.
(c) Unless the licensee or out-of-state licensee is carrying a concealed weapon in a manner described under s. 941.23 (2) (e), a licensee who is carrying a concealed weapon shall display his or her license document and photographic identification card and an out-of-state licensee who is carrying a concealed weapon shall display his or her out-of-state license and photographic identification card to a law enforcement officer upon the request of the law enforcement officer while the law enforcement officer is acting in an official capacity and with lawful authority.
(2m) License document; content of license.
(a) Subject to pars. (b), (bm), (c), and (d), the department shall design a single license document for licenses issued and renewed under this section. The department shall complete the design of the license document no later than September 1, 2011.
(b) A license document for a license issued under this section shall contain all of the following on one side:
1. The full name, date of birth, and residence address of the licensee.
2. A physical description of the licensee, including sex, height, and eye color.
3. The date on which the license was issued.
4. The date on which the license expires.
5. The name of this state.
6. A unique identification number for each licensee.
(bm) The reverse side of a license document issued under this section shall contain the requirement under sub. (11) (b) that the licensee shall inform the department of any address change no later than 30 days after his or her address changes and the penalty for a violation of the requirement.
(c) The license document may not contain the licensee’s social security number.
1. The contents of the license document shall be included in the document in substantially the same way that the contents of an operator’s license document issued under s. 343.17 are included in that document.
2. The license document issued under this section shall be tamper proof in substantially the same way that the operator’s license is tamper proof under s. 343.17 (2).
(e) The department of justice may contract with the department of transportation to produce and issue license documents under this section. Neither the department of transportation nor any employee of the department of transportation may store, maintain, or access the information provided by the department of justice for the production or issuance of license documents other than to the extent necessary to produce or issue the license documents.
(3) Restrictions on issuing a license. The department shall issue a license under this section to an individual who submits an application under sub. (7) unless any of the following applies:
(a) The individual is less than 21 years of age.
(b) The individual is prohibited under federal law from possessing a firearm that has been transported in interstate or foreign commerce.
(c) The individual is prohibited from possessing a firearm under s. 941.29.
(d) The court has prohibited the individual from possessing a dangerous weapon under s. 969.02 (3) (c) or 969.03
(e) The individual is on release under s. 969.01 and the individual may not possess a dangerous weapon as a condition of the release.
(f) The individual is not a Wisconsin resident.
(g) The individual has not provided proof of training as described under sub. (4) (a).
(4) Training requirements.
(a) The proof of training requirement under sub. (7) (e) may be met by any of the following:
1. A copy of a document, or an affidavit from an instructor or organization that conducted the course or program, that indicates the individual completed any of the following:
a. The hunter education program established under s. 29.591 or a substantially similar program that is established by another state, country, or province and that is recognized by the department of natural resources.
b. A firearms safety or training course that is conducted by a national or state organization that certifies firearms instructors.
c. A firearms safety or training course that is available to the public and is offered by a law enforcement agency or, if the course is taught by an instructor who is certified by a national or state organization that certifies firearms instructors or by the department, by a technical college, a college or a university, a private or public institution or organization, or a firearms training school.
d. A firearms safety or training course that is offered to law enforcement officers or to owners and employees of licensed private detective and security agencies.
e. A firearms safety or training course that is conducted by a firearms instructor who is certified by a national or state organization that certifies firearms instructors or who is certified by the department.
2. Documentation that the individual completed military, law enforcement, or security training that gave the individual experience with firearms that is substantially equivalent to a course or program under subd. 1.
3. A current or expired license, or a photocopy of a current or expired license, that the individual holds or has held that indicates that the individual is licensed or has been licensed to carry a firearm in this state or in another state or in a county or municipality of this state or of another state unless the license has been revoked for cause.
……for more info – Google “Wisconsin licence to carry”